Hide Fare
Show Fare

Daund Jn to Hyderabad trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Pune Hyderabad Express
17013


DD


HYB
13:00
M - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express
17031


DD


HYB
11:40
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Konark Express
11019


DD


SC
11:05
M T W T F S S
RLWL33/WL20
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL81/WL33
36%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL231/WL122
14%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Rajkot Secunderabad Express
17017


DD


SC
10:35
M - W T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Secunderabad Express
19202


DD


SC
10:35
- T - - - - -
RLWL8/WL5
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL30/WL28
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL92/WL57
27%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express
17203


DD


SC
10:20
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Daund Jn to Hyderabad train time table

Rajkot Secunderabad Express (17017) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 10 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 11 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Pune Hyderabad Express (17013) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 572 kms. Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 522 kms.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL66/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL165/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Daund Jn to Hyderabad is Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL).

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Konark Express 11019

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Konark Express (11019) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Daund Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL26 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL66/WL51 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL165/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express 17031

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at . Daund Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031), seat availability status is RLWL14/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Pune Hyderabad Express 17013

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Pune Hyderabad Express (17013) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at . Daund Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.885 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Rajkot Secunderabad Express 17017

Daund Jn to Hyderabad Rajkot Secunderabad Express (17017) departs from Daund Jn station (DD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Daund Jn to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Daund Jn to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Daund Jn to Hyderabad is Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express (17203) which travels a distance of 521 kms in just 10 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Daund Jn to Hyderabad is Pune Hyderabad Express (17013) which travels a distance of 572 kms in 13 hrs. The most punctual train from Daund Jn to Hyderabad is Porbandar Secunderabad Express (19202) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Daund Jn to Hyderabad is Mumbai CSMT Hyderabad Express (17031) which reaches Hyderabad Deccan with an average delay of over 4 hrs 13 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.