Train seat availability for all 23 trains that run from Datia to Dabra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Datia to Dabra is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 565 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Datia to Dabra is Jhansi Jammu Tawi Special (04193) which travels a distance of 30 kms in just 11 mints. The slowest train from Datia to Dabra is Jhansi Agra Cantt Passenger (UnReserved) (51831) which travels a distance of 30 kms in 33 mints. The most punctual train from Datia to Dabra is Jhansi Bandra Terminus Weekly Express (11803) which reaches Dabra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Datia to Dabra is Mahakaushal Express (12189) which reaches Dabra with an average delay of over 2 hrs 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.