No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Daryabad to Rudauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Daryabad to Rudauli is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Daryabad to Rudauli is Doon Express (13010) which travels a distance of 23 kms in just 18 mints. The slowest train from Daryabad to Rudauli is Ganga Sutlej Express (13308) which travels a distance of 23 kms in 52 mints. The most punctual train from Daryabad to Rudauli is Lucknow Faizabad Passenger (UnReserved) (54232) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Daryabad to Rudauli is Lucknow Varanasi Passenger (Via Faizabad) (UnReserved) (54334) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of over 1 hrs 47 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.