close
swap_horiz
close

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata trains

13044
Raxaul Howrah Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
11 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
13166
Sitamarhi Kolkata Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
12 hr 00 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
13136
Jaynagar Kolkata Weekly Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
13 hr 55 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
13156
Mithilanchal Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
13 hr 55 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
15236
Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
11 hr 25 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
15234
Darbhanga Kolkata Maithili Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
11 hr 35 min
KOAA ()
Kolkata Chitpur
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
13186
Ganga Sagar Express
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
13 hr 35 min
SDAH ()
Kolkata Sealdah
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
53042
Jaynagar Howrah (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved)
DBG ()
Darbhanga Jn
24 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train time table

Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express (15236) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 11 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 536 kms. Darbhanga Kolkata Maithili Express (15234) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 540 kms. Mithilanchal Express (13156) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 552 kms. Sitamarhi Kolkata Express (13166) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 12 hrs to cover the distance of 552 kms. Ganga Sagar Express (13186) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 555 kms.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Ganga Sagar Express (13186), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL129/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata is Rs 2080 in First AC (1A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 165 in None (GN) and Rs 845 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A).
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Ganga Sagar Express 13186

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Ganga Sagar Express (13186) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at . Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Sagar Express (13186), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL17/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL25/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL129/WL65 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Kolkata Maithili Express 15234

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Kolkata Maithili Express (15234) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express 15236

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express (15236) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Mithilanchal Express 13156

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Mithilanchal Express (13156) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Sitamarhi Kolkata Express 13166

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata Sitamarhi Kolkata Express (13166) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata is Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express (15236) which travels a distance of 536 kms in just 11 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata is Jaynagar Howrah (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53042) which travels a distance of 652 kms in 24 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata is Raxaul Howrah Express (13044) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Darbhanga Jn to Kolkata is Jaynagar Kolkata Weekly Express (13136) which reaches Kolkata Chitpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.