Jaynagar Puri Weekly Express (18420) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at taking a total of 15 hrs to cover the distance of 666 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Darbhanga Jn to Balasore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Darbhanga Jn to Balasore is Rs 2360 in First AC (1A), Rs 190 in None (GN), Rs 970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).
Darbhanga Jn to Balasore Jaynagar Puri Weekly Express (18420) departs from Darbhanga Jn station (DBG) at and arrives Balasore station (BLS) at . Darbhanga Jn to Balasore train fare is Rs.2360 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1400 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.