Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Damoh to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Damoh to Nagda Jn is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2025 in First AC (1A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Damoh to Nagda Jn is Jabalpur Somnath COVID 19 Special (Via Bina) (01466) which travels a distance of 529 kms in just 9 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Damoh to Nagda Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achha Express (19414) which travels a distance of 529 kms in 11 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Damoh to Nagda Jn is Jabalpur Somnath Express (via Bina) (11466) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Damoh to Nagda Jn is Jabalpur Somnath Express (via Bina) (11466) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.