Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Damoh to Mungaoli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Damoh to Mungaoli is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Damoh to Mungaoli is Rewa Kota Rakshabandhan Special (01720) which travels a distance of 177 kms in just 2 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Damoh to Mungaoli is Jabalpur Kota Express (19810) which travels a distance of 177 kms in 4 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Damoh to Mungaoli is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Mungaoli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Damoh to Mungaoli is Dayodaya Express (12181) which reaches Mungaoli with an average delay of over 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.