Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur is Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur is Bagh Express (13019) which travels a distance of 109 kms in just 2 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur is Maurya Express (15027) which travels a distance of 109 kms in 3 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur is Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) which reaches Bhagwanpur with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Dalsingh Sarai to Bhagwanpur is Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) which reaches Bhagwanpur with an average delay of over 29 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.