Dahod to Hajipur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dahod Station Details
|12942||Parasnath SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||2|
|12979||Bandra Terminus Jaipur SF Express||- - W - F - S||2 min||3|
|22933||Bandra Terminus Jaipur SF Express||- T - - - - -||2 min||3|
|22909||Valsad Puri SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|12903||Golden Temple Mail||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
Hajipur Jn Station Details
|15547||Raxaul Mumbai LTT Antyodaya Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||3|
|03132||Gorakhpur Sealdah Special Fare Summer Special||- T - - - - -||5 min||-|
|13105||Sealdah Ballia Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|15049||Kolkata Gorakhpur Express (via Mau)||M - - T - - -||5 min||1|
|12521||Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||3|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dahod to Hajipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Hajipur is Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S).
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.