Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dahod to Gaya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Gaya is Rs 1715 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 840 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2990 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Dahod to Gaya is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which travels a distance of 1520 kms in just 25 hrs 21 mints. The slowest train from Dahod to Gaya is Parasnath Covid 19 Special (02941) which travels a distance of 1520 kms in 26 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Dahod to Gaya is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dahod to Gaya is Parasnath SF Express (12941) which reaches Gaya Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.