Dahod to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dahod Station Details
|12942||Parasnath SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||2|
|12979||Bandra Terminus Jaipur SF Express||- - W - F - S||2 min||3|
|22933||Bandra Terminus Jaipur SF Express||- T - - - - -||2 min||3|
|22909||Valsad Puri SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|19421||Ahmedabad Patna Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||3|
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|11098||Poorna Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12617||Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22149||Ernakulam Pune SF Express||- T - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12224||Ernakulam Mumbai LTT Duronto Express||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|16305||Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dahod to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Ernakulum is Rs 1865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.