Dahod to Bilaspur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dahod Station Details
|19339||DHD BPL EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12942||PARASNATH EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|12979||BDTS JAIPUR SF||- - W - F - S||2 min||3|
|22933||BDTS JP SFAST||- T - - - - -||2 min||3|
|22909||BL PURI SF EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||3|
Bilaspur Jn Station Details
|18247||BSP REWA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|18257||BSP CHRM EXPRES||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12851||BSP MAS SF EXP||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|20845||BSP BKN SF EXP||- - - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|17481||BSP TPTY EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dahod to Bilaspur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Bilaspur is Rs 1455 in Third AC (3A), Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1860 in Third AC (3A), Rs 345 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 705 in Sleeper (SL).
Bilaspur is the second largest city in Chhatisgarh.The Chhattisgarh State High Court, located at village Bodri, District Bilaspur has privileged it with the title 'Nyayadhani' (Law Capital) of the state. The Bilaspur High Court is the largest High Court of Asia. It is the headquarters for South East Central Railway Zone and the Bilaspur Railway Division. Bilaspur is 3rd cleanest and 4th longest railway station in India. Approximately 20% of the total earnings of Indian railways come from South East Central Railway. Bilaspur is known for its aromatic rice variety named Doobraj rice, handloom woven colourful soft Kosa silk saris. It is well known for its rich, varied and colorful culture. Also famous for its samosas of Nitti and parothas of Chikka. The nearest commercial airport is the Swami Vivekanand International Airport at Raipur, approximately 131 km away. Bilaspur has 2 railway stations - Bilaspur Jn (BSP) and Usalapur (USL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.