Bandra Terminus Ajmer SF Express (12995) departs from Dahod station (DHD) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 9 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 489 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Dahod to Ajmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Ajmer is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1155 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
Dahod to Ajmer Bandra Terminus Ajmer SF Express (12995) departs from Dahod station (DHD) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Dahod to Ajmer train fare is Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1155 in Second AC and Rs.320 in Sleeper for this train.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.