Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Dahod to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dahod to Agra is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1050 in Third AC (3A), Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1505 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Dahod to Agra is Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express (15635) which travels a distance of 713 kms in just 11 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Dahod to Agra is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which travels a distance of 953 kms in 19 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Dahod to Agra is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Dahod to Agra is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.