Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Cuttack to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Cuttack to Itarsi is Rs 3550 in First AC (1A), Rs 295 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Cuttack to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1238 kms in just 22 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Cuttack to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which travels a distance of 1238 kms in 22 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Cuttack to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Cuttack to Itarsi is Puri Jodhpur SF Express (20813) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.