Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Cuttack to Dhupguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Cuttack to Dhupguri is Rs 280 in None (GN), Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1920 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1715 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Cuttack to Dhupguri is Aronai Express (12507) which travels a distance of 1039 kms in just 18 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Cuttack to Dhupguri is Nagaon Express (15629) which travels a distance of 1174 kms in 25 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Cuttack to Dhupguri is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Dhupguri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Cuttack to Dhupguri is Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express (12509) which reaches Dhupguri with an average delay of over 2 hrs 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.