Cuddapah to Pune Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 826 kms. This train has 14 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Cuddapah to Pune can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Cuddapah to Pune is Rs 1155 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1490 in Third AC (3A), Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).
Cuddapah to Pune CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Cuddapah to Pune train fare is Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.1650 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.