Coimbatore Jn to Yerraguntla train Seat Availability & Fare
CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Yerraguntla station (YA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 645 kms. This train has 12 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Coimbatore to Yerraguntla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Yerraguntla is Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2440 in First AC (1A), Rs 1395 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 980 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A).
Coimbatore to Yerraguntla CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Yerraguntla station (YA) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Coimbatore to Yerraguntla train fare is Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1395 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.