Hide Fare
Show Fare

Coimbatore to Vijayawada trains

Thu, October 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Navyug Express
16687


CBE


BZA
15:40
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Silchar SF Express ( via Chennai Central )
12507


CBE


BZA
15:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gurudev SF Express
12659


CBE


BZA
14:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Himsagar Express
16317


CBE


BZA
14:50
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Shalimar SF Express
22641


CBE


BZA
15:25
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


CBE


BZA
16:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dharti Aaba AC SF Express
22838


CBE


BZA
14:15
- - - T - - -
--
GNWL41/WL13
73%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
GNWL123/WL34
67%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
--
Ernakulam Howrah Antyodaya Express
22878


CBE


BZA
14:15
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Kollam Visakhapatnam Weekly Express
18568


CBE


BZA
14:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express
22852


CBE


BZA
14:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Coimbatore Jaipur SF Express
12969


CBE


BZA
14:45
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express
15905


CBE


BZA
14:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express
13352


CBE


BZA
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL12/WL9
54%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL13
58%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL147/WL129
43%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express
18190


CBE


BZA
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express
22620


CBE


BZA
14:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Bilaspur SF Express
22816


CBE


BZA
14:15
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express
12512


CBE


BZA
14:30
- T W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


CBE


BZA
14:30
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahilya Nagari SF Express
22646


CBE


BZA
14:30
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express
22648


CBE


BZA
14:35
M - - T - - -
--
PQWL18/WL6
47%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
PQWL25/WL19
52%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
PQWL99/WL47
50%
Trends
checked 44 min ago
Kerala Express
12625


CBE


BZA
13:55
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL27/WL15
86%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL44/WL28
74%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL223/WL159
14%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
Thiruvananthapuram Central Silchar SF Express (via Perambur )
12515


CBE


BZA
15:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Asansol)
22643


CBE


BZA
15:35
M T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12643


CBE


BZA
15:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Millennium SF Express
12645


CBE


BZA
15:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Can u please tell that food is available in 22887 hwh ypr humsafar express?
@JALLIPALLI_ANKABABU No, this train does not serve food like in other premium trains, but this train does have a pantry car. So if you want food during your journey, you can ask for it and can pay dur…
Solved
287 views
  
2 replies

Coimbatore to Vijayawada train time table

Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 926 kms. Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 926 kms. Kerala Express (12625) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 857 kms. Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 927 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at taking a total of 14 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 926 kms.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL26/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL215/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL147/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada train Fare

Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Vijayawada is Rs 3030 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 420 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL).

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Kerala Express 12625

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Kerala Express (12625) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Coimbatore to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1190 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL26/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL215/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express 22648

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Coimbatore to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.1245 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train. In Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL93/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express 12522

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Coimbatore to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1245 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express 12512

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Thiruvananthapuram Central Gorakhpur Rapti Sagar SF Express (12512) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Coimbatore to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1245 in Third AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express 13352

Coimbatore to Vijayawada Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Vijayawada Jn station (BZA) at . Coimbatore to Vijayawada train fare is Rs.1200 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train. In Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL147/WL129 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Coimbatore to Vijayawada train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Coimbatore to Vijayawada is Kerala Express (12625) which travels a distance of 857 kms in just 13 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Coimbatore to Vijayawada is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 927 kms in 19 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Coimbatore to Vijayawada is Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur) (16359) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Coimbatore to Vijayawada is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which reaches Vijayawada Jn with an average delay of over 8 hrs 11 mints.

About Coimbatore

Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).

About Vijayawada

Vijayawada is just 10 km away from Amravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. There is an interesting story about how Vijayawada got its name. According to Hindu mythology Goddess Durga killed an infamous demon here hence the name Vijayawada (translates to Land of Victory). It lies on the banks of Krishna river. Telugu is the most popular language in Vijayawada. Vijayawada has excellent road, rail and air connectivity. The bus terminal at Vijaywada is one of the busiest bus terminals of the country. Vijayawada railway station is classified as an A1 category station and is one of the busiest railway stations of Indian Railways. The second largest wagon workshop of Indian railways is at Rayanapadu near Vijayawada. Vijayawada airport was upgraded recently from domestic to international and has good air connectivity from major cities in India. Top tourists spots in Vijayawada are Bhavani Island, Undavalli Caves, Kanaka Durga temple and Mangalagiri. Vijayawada has 1 railway station - Vijayawada Jn (BZA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.