Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road is Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3095 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road is Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) which travels a distance of 1665 kms in just 26 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road is Tirunelveli Bilaspur Weekly SF Express (22620) which travels a distance of 1606 kms in 26 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road is Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) which reaches Tumsar Road with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Coimbatore to Tumsar Road is Tirunelveli Bilaspur Weekly SF Express (22620) which reaches Tumsar Road with an average delay of over 26 mints.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.