Coimbatore Jn to Palasa train Seat Availability & Fare
SRC VIVEK EXP (22852) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Palasa station (PSA) at taking a total of 23 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 1410 kms. This train has 17 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Coimbatore to Palasa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Palasa is Rs 1600 in Third AC (3A), Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2315 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 775 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2840 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Second Seater (2S).
Coimbatore to Palasa SRC VIVEK EXP (22852) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Palasa station (PSA) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Coimbatore to Palasa train fare is Rs.1650 in Third AC, Rs.2360 in Second AC and Rs.630 in Sleeper for this train.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.