Coimbatore Jn to Kannur train Seat Availability & Fare
CBE JBP FESTSPL (02197) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 275 kms. This train has 4 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Coimbatore to Kannur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Kannur is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 470 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 600 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Coimbatore to Kannur CBE JBP FESTSPL (02197) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at . This train has 4 stoppages.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.