Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Coimbatore to Kadakavur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Kadakavur is Rs 1585 in First AC (1A), Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 670 in Third AC (3A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Coimbatore to Kadakavur is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 391 kms in just 8 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Coimbatore to Kadakavur is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which travels a distance of 391 kms in 8 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Coimbatore to Kadakavur is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Kadakavur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Coimbatore to Kadakavur is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which reaches Kadakavur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.