close
swap_horiz
close

Coimbatore to Bengaluru trains

16316
Kochuveli KSR Bengaluru Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
06 hr 58 min
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 675
SL
₹ 250
12258
Kochuveli Yesvantpur Garib Rath Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
08 hr 05 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
3A
₹ 490
16319
Kochuveli Banaswadi Humsafar Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 01 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
16566
Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Weekly Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
09 hr 20 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
2A
₹ 985
3A
₹ 685
SL
₹ 255
22666
Coimbatore KSR Bengaluru UDAY Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
06 hr 55 min
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
CC
N/A
11014
Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 15 min
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 640
SL
₹ 235
12678
Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
06 hr 33 min
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
CC
₹ 555
2S
₹ 155
16332
Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Weekly Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 55 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
CC
₹ 535
SL
₹ 245
12647
Kongu SF Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 55 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 690
SL
₹ 265
22678
Kochuveli Yesvantpur AC SF Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 30 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
3A
₹ 735
12683
Ernakulam Banaswadi (Bengaluru) SF Express
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
06 hr 23 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
12778
Kochuveli Hubballi Weekly SF Express
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
07 hr 35 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
3A
₹ 725
SL
₹ 280
22607
Ernakulam Banaswadi SF Express
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
06 hr 23 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
2A
₹ 980
3A
₹ 700
SL
₹ 270
16525
Island Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 50 min
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
2A
₹ 965
3A
₹ 675
SL
₹ 250
16528
Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem)
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
08 hr 40 min
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 640
SL
₹ 235
16614
Coimbatore Rajkot Express
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
07 hr 40 min
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train time table

Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 383 kms. Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express (12678) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 374 kms. Island Express (16525) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 415 kms. Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem) (16528) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 385 kms.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train Seat Availability

In Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express (12678), seat availability status is RLWL33/WL22 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL34 in Second Seater (2S) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Island Express (16525), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL118/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem) (16528), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL162/WL118 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train Fare

Fare for trains from Coimbatore to Bengaluru is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 535 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in First AC (1A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 490 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Coimbatore to Bengaluru - Kochuveli Yesvantpur Garib Rath Express (12258).

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Kochuveli Yesvantpur Garib Rath Express (12258) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru garib-rath fare is Rs.490 in Third AC for this train.

info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Coimbatore to Bengaluru - Kochuveli Banaswadi Humsafar Express (16319).

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Kochuveli Banaswadi Humsafar Express (16319) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru humsafar fare is Rs.1115 in Third AC for this train.

info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Island Express 16525

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Island Express (16525) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.1625 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Island Express (16525), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL118/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express 12678

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express (12678) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.555 in Chair Car, Rs.140 in None and Rs.155 in Second Seater for this train. In Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express (12678), seat availability status is RLWL33/WL22 in Chair Car (CC) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL34 in Second Seater (2S) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express 11014

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.1540 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem) 16528

Coimbatore to Bengaluru Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem) (16528) departs from Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at and arrives Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at . Coimbatore to Bengaluru train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Kannur Yesvantpur Express (via Salem) (16528), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL162/WL118 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Coimbatore to Bengaluru train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Coimbatore to Bengaluru is Ernakulam Banaswadi (Bengaluru) SF Express (12683) which travels a distance of 399 kms in just 6 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Coimbatore to Bengaluru is Mangaluru Central Yesvantpur Weekly Express (16566) which travels a distance of 427 kms in 9 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Coimbatore to Bengaluru is Coimbatore KSR Bengaluru UDAY Express (22666) which reaches Bengaluru City Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Coimbatore to Bengaluru is Kochuveli Yesvantpur Garib Rath Express (12258) which reaches Yesvantpur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 10 mints.
info

About Coimbatore

Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
info

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is Started time of 02196
[My query is about train 02196]
edit Answer
8 views
  
0 reply
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
195 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
83 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
125 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
518 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
393 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
182 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
420 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
213 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
210 views
  
0 reply