Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Chunar to Shridham can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chunar to Shridham is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2100 in First AC (1A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Chunar to Shridham is Mahanagri SF Special (02194) which travels a distance of 524 kms in just 8 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Chunar to Shridham is Patna Mumbai LTT Janta Special (03201) which travels a distance of 524 kms in 10 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Chunar to Shridham is Mahanagari Express (11094) which reaches Shridham with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chunar to Shridham is Mahanagari Express (11094) which reaches Shridham with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.