No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Chitteri to Ambur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chitteri to Ambur is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 55 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S) and Rs 490 in Chair Car (CC).
The fastest train from Chitteri to Ambur is Yelagiri Special (06089) which travels a distance of 105 kms in just 2 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Chitteri to Ambur is Arakkonam Jolarpettai Passenger (UnReserved) (56121) which travels a distance of 105 kms in 2 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Chitteri to Ambur is Yelagiri Express (UnReserved) (16089) which reaches Ambur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chitteri to Ambur is Yelagiri Express (UnReserved) (16089) which reaches Ambur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.