close
swap_horiz
close
02447 NZM FESTIVAL SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 01 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
02175 HWH GWL SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 00 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
02177 HWH MTJ SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 00 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
02130 TULSI EXP SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 06 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
02195 JBP NZM SPECIAL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 00 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
04116 PRYJ DADN SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 01 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
02191 HW FESTIVAL SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
58 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
05306 R LJN SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
52 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
3A
N/A
04975 HWH AGC SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 00 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
08203 DURG CNB SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 11 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
09484 BJU ADI SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 14 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
01108 BUNDELKHAND SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 15 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
01801 Manikpur Kanpur Central MEMU Express Special
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 39 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
No class available for this train
04112 PRYJ JHS SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 49 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
01816 Manikpur Jhansi Express Special
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
02 hr 03 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
No class available for this train
05206 JBP LJN SPL
CKTD ( )
Chitrakutdham Karwi
01 hr 53 min
BNDA ( )
Banda Jn
info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 31 trains that run from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn can be found in above table.
info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 250 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 890 in Third AC (3A).
info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 5 covid trains run from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn - Manikpur Jhansi Express Special (01816), Prayagraj Jhansi Special (04112), Howrah Agra Cantt. Chambal SF Special (04975), Raipur Lucknow Jn Garib Rath SF Special (05306) and Barauni Ahmedabad Special (09484).

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Manikpur Jhansi Express Special (01816) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 7 stoppages.

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Prayagraj Jhansi Special (04112) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 7 stoppages. In Prayagraj Jhansi Special (04112), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 60 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 628 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Howrah Agra Cantt. Chambal SF Special (04975) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 2 stoppages. In Howrah Agra Cantt. Chambal SF Special (04975), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Raipur Lucknow Jn Garib Rath SF Special (05306) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 1 stoppages.

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Barauni Ahmedabad Special (09484) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 1 stoppages. In Barauni Ahmedabad Special (09484), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is RLWL73/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL68 in Second Seater (2S) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn - Raipur Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express (12536).

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Raipur Lucknow Jn Garib Rath Express (12536) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.250 in Third AC for this train.

info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Festival Special (02447) and Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12447).

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Festival Special (02447) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.175 in Sleeper, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.75 in Second Seater for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Festival Special (02447), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 98 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 343 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 313 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 280 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12447) departs from Chitrakutdham Karwi station (CKTD) at and arrives Banda Jn station (BNDA) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn is Raipur Lucknow Jn Garib Rath SF Special (05306) which travels a distance of 69 kms in just 52 mints. The slowest train from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn is Manikpur Jhansi Express Special (01816) which travels a distance of 69 kms in 2 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn is Chitrakoot Kanpur Central Intercity Express (via Banda) (UnReserved) (14109) which reaches Banda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chitrakutdham Karwi to Banda Jn is Chitrakoot Kanpur Central Intercity Express (via Banda) (UnReserved) (14109) which reaches Banda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.