No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Chirmiri to Harrad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chirmiri to Harrad is Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 40 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Chirmiri to Harrad is Chirimiri Chandia Road Passenger (58221) which travels a distance of 63 kms in just 2 hrs. The slowest train from Chirmiri to Harrad is Chirimiri Durg Express (28242) which travels a distance of 63 kms in 5 hrs. The most punctual train from Chirmiri to Harrad is Chirimiri Katni Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (51606) which reaches Harrad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chirmiri to Harrad is Chirimiri Katni Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (51606) which reaches Harrad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.