Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Chirala to Mahbubabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chirala to Mahbubabad is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 370 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Chirala to Mahbubabad is Simhapuri SF Express (12709) which travels a distance of 235 kms in just 4 hrs. The slowest train from Chirala to Mahbubabad is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 259 kms in 6 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Chirala to Mahbubabad is MGR Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomtisagar) Express (16093) which reaches Mahbubabad with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Chirala to Mahbubabad is Krishna Express (17405) which reaches Mahbubabad with an average delay of over 42 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.