Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Chiplun to Coimbatore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chiplun to Coimbatore is Rs 3320 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Chiplun to Coimbatore is Dadar Tirunelveli SF Express (via Konkan) (22629) which travels a distance of 1033 kms in just 18 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Chiplun to Coimbatore is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which travels a distance of 1034 kms in 19 hrs 46 mints. The most punctual train from Chiplun to Coimbatore is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chiplun to Coimbatore is Jabalpur Coimbatore SF Special (02198) which reaches Coimbatore Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.