Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Chinchvad to Pune can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chinchvad to Pune is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 455 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Chinchvad to Pune is Bhusaval Pune Express (11025) which travels a distance of 16 kms in just 35 mints. The slowest train from Chinchvad to Pune is Indore Pune Express (via Panvel) (19312) which travels a distance of 17 kms in 1 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Chinchvad to Pune is Bhusaval Pune Express (11025) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chinchvad to Pune is Gwalior Pune Weekly Express (11102) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 13 mints.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.