Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at taking a total of 41 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 1897 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Chhapra to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Vadodara is Rs 430 in None (GN), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Vadodara Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at . Chhapra to Vadodara train fare is Rs.430 in None, Rs.1935 in Third AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Chhapra to Vadodara is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Antyodaya Express (15559) which travels a distance of 1713 kms in just 32 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Vadodara is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which travels a distance of 1897 kms in 41 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Vadodara is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Antyodaya Express (15559) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Vadodara is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Antyodaya Express (15559) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.