Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at taking a total of 55 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 3143 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Chhapra to Thrisur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Thrisur is Rs 605 in None (GN), Rs 2555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3740 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2975 in Third AC (3A), Rs 4265 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1195 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Thrisur Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . Chhapra to Thrisur train fare is Rs.605 in None, Rs.2555 in Third AC, Rs.3740 in Second AC and Rs.995 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.