Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Chhapra to Orai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Orai is Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Chhapra to Orai is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) which travels a distance of 632 kms in just 11 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Orai is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which travels a distance of 645 kms in 17 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Orai is Chhapra Mumbai CSMT Antyodaya Express (15101) which reaches Orai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Orai is Chhapra Mumbai CSMT Antyodaya Express (15101) which reaches Orai with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.