Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 22 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1250 kms. Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1428 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Chhapra to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Nagpur is Rs 3680 in First AC (1A), Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Nagpur Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Chhapra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.3680 in First AC, Rs.335 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.
Chhapra to Nagpur Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar Express (12521) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Chhapra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1665 in Third AC, Rs.2385 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.