Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Chhapra to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Nagda Jn is Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2235 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1965 in Third AC (3A), Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Chhapra to Nagda Jn is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Festival Special (05559) which travels a distance of 1243 kms in just 24 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Nagda Jn is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which travels a distance of 1595 kms in 36 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Nagda Jn is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Nagda Jn is Muzaffarpur Surat Express (19054) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.