Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 648 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Chhapra to Maihar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Maihar is Rs 2100 in First AC (1A), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1245 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Maihar Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Chhapra to Maihar train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1395 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.