Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chhapra to Mumbai train seat availability & fare

Sun, July 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express
11060


CPR


LTT
35:00
M - - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11062


CPR


LTT
33:00
M T W T F S S
PQWL7/WL6
33%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL13/WL9
38%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
PQWL145/WL106
9%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15101


CPR


CSMT
33:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved)
15267


CPR


LTT
31:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Chhapra to Mumbai train time table

Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 35 hrs to cover the distance of 1767 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 33 hrs to cover the distance of 1672 kms.

Chhapra to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL283/WL195 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Chhapra to Mumbai is Rs 2505 in Second AC (2A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 360 in None (GN) and Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 3030 in Second AC (2A), Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A).

Chhapra to Mumbai Pawan Express 11062

Chhapra to Mumbai Pawan Express (11062) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Chhapra to Mumbai train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1705 in Third AC, Rs.2505 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Mumbai Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express 11060

Chhapra to Mumbai Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Chhapra to Mumbai train fare is Rs.375 in None, Rs.1775 in Third AC, Rs.2605 in Second AC and Rs.660 in Sleeper for this train. In Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL283/WL195 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Mumbai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chhapra to Mumbai is Raxaul Mumbai LTT Jan Sadharan Express (UnReserved) (15267) which travels a distance of 1673 kms in just 31 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Mumbai is Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) which travels a distance of 1767 kms in 35 hrs. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Mumbai is Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) which reaches Lokmanya Tilak Term with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Mumbai is Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Jansadharan Express (UnReserved) (15101) which reaches Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus with an average delay of over 7 hrs 40 mints.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.