close
swap_horiz
close

Chhapra to Kanpur trains

19306
Kamakhya Indore Weekly Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
13 hr 55 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 865
SL
₹ 315
15269
Muzaffarpur Ahmedabad JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
CPR ()
Chhapra
11 hr 45 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
11123
Barauni Gwalior Mail
CPR ()
Chhapra
13 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 835
SL
₹ 305
12521
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
10 hr 12 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
SL
₹ 335
22531
Chhapra Mathura Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
09 hr 35 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
SL
₹ 335
14005
Lichchhavi Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
14 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 895
SL
₹ 325
15707
Amrapali Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
11 hr 05 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 835
SL
₹ 305
19166
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
15 hr 10 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
12565
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
09 hr 58 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
SL
₹ 335
12553
Vaishali SF Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
09 hr 55 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
SL
₹ 335
19710
Kamakhya Jaipur Kavi Guru Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
12 hr 30 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
18191
Utsarg Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
15 hr 20 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
22411
Arunachal AC SF Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
10 hr 20 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
12561
Swatantrata Senani Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
09 hr 35 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 880
SL
₹ 335
15101
Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
CPR ()
Chhapra
10 hr 35 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
19054
Muzaffarpur Surat Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
14 hr 10 min
CNB ()
Kanpur Central
3A
₹ 845
SL
₹ 310
info

Chhapra to Kanpur train time table

Utsarg Express (18191) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 15 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 543 kms. Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 13 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 526 kms. Swatantrata Senani Express (12561) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 525 kms. Lichchhavi Express (14005) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at taking a total of 14 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur train Seat Availability

In Utsarg Express (18191), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL152/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 18% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 17% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12561), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lichchhavi Express (14005), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL71/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Chhapra to Kanpur is Rs 2080 in First AC (1A), Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Chhapra to Kanpur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chhapra to Kanpur - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565).

Chhapra to Kanpur Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12565), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 19% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL37/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 7% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Chhapra to Kanpur Utsarg Express 18191

Chhapra to Kanpur Utsarg Express (18191) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Utsarg Express (18191), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL37/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur Vaishali SF Express 12553

Chhapra to Kanpur Vaishali SF Express (12553) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Vaishali SF Express (12553), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 18% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 17% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL38/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 8% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL151 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur Swatantrata Senani Express 12561

Chhapra to Kanpur Swatantrata Senani Express (12561) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12561), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL112/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur Barauni Gwalior Mail 11123

Chhapra to Kanpur Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gwalior Mail (11123), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL152/WL122 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur Lichchhavi Express 14005

Chhapra to Kanpur Lichchhavi Express (14005) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kanpur Central station (CNB) at . Chhapra to Kanpur train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train. In Lichchhavi Express (14005), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL71/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Kanpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chhapra to Kanpur is Chhapra Mathura Express (22531) which travels a distance of 525 kms in just 9 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Kanpur is Utsarg Express (18191) which travels a distance of 543 kms in 15 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Kanpur is Lichchhavi Express (14005) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Kanpur is Kamakhya Jaipur Kavi Guru Express (19710) which reaches Kanpur Central with an average delay of over 3 hrs 50 mints.
info

About Kanpur

Kanpur is the biggest city of Uttar Pradesh and is the main centre of commercial and industrial activities. Formerly it was known as Manchester of India. Now it is the commercial capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the most important national highways no. 2 & 25 and state highway, the main Delhi-Howrah railway trunck lines & at the bank of holy river Ganga. It has one of eight railway museum in India. Kanpur Central is the busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains. Around 408 trains passes through the station daily. It is a major intercity rail and commuter rail station in the city of Kanpur, and is situated on the Howrah - Delhi broad gauge route passing through Uttar Pradesh. It also holds the record for the largest interlocking route system in the world. Kanpur has one airport Kanpur Airport or Ganesh Shanker Vidhyarthi Airport which was originally designated for the Indian Air Force. In the 1970s, flights operated from this airport regularly to Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. There are several places to visit at Kanpur including J.k Temple, Allen Forest Zoo, Ganga Bairage, Bithoor,Nana Rao Park, Malls Like Z-Square, Rave Moti and Oldest Mall of U.P Rave 3, Moti Jheel, Kanpur Museum (to know the great Haritage of Kanpur) at Phool Bagh,and phool Bagh itself. Famous street foods in Kanpur Hanumaan chat (p.road), Talk of the town (gumti), Banarasi ki chai (80 feet road), Munna samosa (nehru nagar), Gopal ke Golgappe(near gopal talkies), Bombay chaupaati bhelpuri (swaroop nagar), Makkhan Singh (Swaroop Nagar), Sanjha Chulha (Govind Nagar). Kanpur has 1 railway station - Kanpur Central (CNB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
64 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
423 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
280 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
110 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
379 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
143 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
169 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
330 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
334 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
763 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
631 views
  
1 reply