Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Chhapra to Jhajha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Jhajha is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Chhapra to Jhajha is Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express (13122) which travels a distance of 253 kms in just 6 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Jhajha is Maurya Express (15028) which travels a distance of 309 kms in 10 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Jhajha is Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express (13122) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Jhajha is Chhapra Tatanagar Express (18182) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of over 56 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.