Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chhapra to Itarsi train seat availability & fare

Mon, July 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
12521


CPR


ET
19:50
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express
11060


CPR


ET
22:05
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhapra Udhna SpecialFare Special
09020


CPR


ET
18:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tapti Ganga Express
19046


CPR


ET
21:35
- T W - F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pawan Express
11062


CPR


ET
19:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL5/WL5
53%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL12/WL11
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL133/WL105
10%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Ganga Kaveri Express
12670


CPR


ET
17:30
M - W - - - -
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL6/WL4
82%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL16/WL11
79%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL115/WL87
21%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
15101


CPR


ET
21:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express
11034


CPR


ET
19:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15559


CPR


ET
19:05
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Chhapra to Itarsi train time table

Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 17 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 952 kms. Tapti Ganga Express (19046) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 21 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1086 kms. Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 19 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 941 kms. Pawan Express (11062) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 19 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 941 kms.

Chhapra to Itarsi train Seat Availability

In Ganga Kaveri Express (12670), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Itarsi train Fare

Fare for trains from Chhapra to Itarsi is Rs 3100 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).

Chhapra to Itarsi Ganga Kaveri Express 12670

Chhapra to Itarsi Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Chhapra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.3100 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1270 in Third AC, Rs.1820 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Kaveri Express (12670), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL87 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Itarsi Pawan Express 11062

Chhapra to Itarsi Pawan Express (11062) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Chhapra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Itarsi Tapti Ganga Express 19046

Chhapra to Itarsi Tapti Ganga Express (19046) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Chhapra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.1325 in Third AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.

Chhapra to Itarsi Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express 11034

Chhapra to Itarsi Darbhanga Pune Gyan Ganga Express (11034) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Chhapra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Chhapra to Itarsi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chhapra to Itarsi is Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) which travels a distance of 952 kms in just 17 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Itarsi is Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) which travels a distance of 1036 kms in 22 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Itarsi is Chhapra Mumbai LTT Godan Express (11060) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 57 mints. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Itarsi is Chhapra Mumbai CSMT (Weekly) Jansadharan Express (UnReserved) (15101) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 54 mints.

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.