Hide Fare
Show Fare

Chhapra to Kolkata train seat availability & fare

Mon, July 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ballia Sealdah Express
13106


CPR


SDAH
16:50
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Azamgarh Kolkata Weekly Express
13138


CPR


KOAA
15:50
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15048


CPR


KOAA
13:35
M T - - F - S
--
GNWL19/WL11
75%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL22/WL9
80%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL167/WL67
28%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Purvanchal Express (via Mau)
15050


CPR


KOAA
13:15
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express
13122


CPR


KOAA
12:25
M - - - - - -
--
REGRET/GNWL11
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL42/WL18
74%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL119/WL70
53%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Bagh Express
13020


CPR


HWH
19:10
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL9
84%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL14
72%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL81/WL57
64%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Gorakhpur Howrah Special Fare Special
03032


CPR


HWH
13:50
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Nautanwa Howrah Special
03034


CPR


HWH
12:35
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Chhapra to Kolkata train time table

Bagh Express (13020) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 677 kms. Ballia Sealdah Express (13106) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at taking a total of 16 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 614 kms. Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express (13122) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 12 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 612 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15048) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 680 kms. Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15050) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 13 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 611 kms.

Chhapra to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ballia Sealdah Express (13106), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL115/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15048), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL17 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL140/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Chhapra to Kolkata is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Chhapra to Kolkata Ballia Sealdah Express 13106

Chhapra to Kolkata Ballia Sealdah Express (13106) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at . Chhapra to Kolkata train fare is Rs.2230 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Ballia Sealdah Express (13106), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL115/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Kolkata Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) 15048

Chhapra to Kolkata Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15048) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Chhapra to Kolkata train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15048), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL17 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL140/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Kolkata Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express 13122

Chhapra to Kolkata Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express (13122) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Chhapra to Kolkata train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.

Chhapra to Kolkata Purvanchal Express (via Mau) 15050

Chhapra to Kolkata Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15050) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Chhapra to Kolkata train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train.

Chhapra to Kolkata Bagh Express 13020

Chhapra to Kolkata Bagh Express (13020) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Chhapra to Kolkata train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1415 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL67/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Chhapra to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chhapra to Kolkata is Ghazipur City Kolkata Weekly Express (13122) which travels a distance of 612 kms in just 12 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Kolkata is Bagh Express (13020) which travels a distance of 677 kms in 19 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Kolkata is Ballia Sealdah Express (13106) which reaches Kolkata Sealdah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Kolkata is Purvanchal Express (via Siwan) (15048) which reaches Kolkata Chitpur with an average delay of over 3 hrs 32 mints.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.