Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Gudur Jn station (GDR) at taking a total of 38 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 2202 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Chhapra to Gudur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Gudur Jn is Rs 5220 in First AC (1A), Rs 450 in None (GN), Rs 2060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2480 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 980 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Gudur Jn Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Gudur Jn station (GDR) at . Chhapra to Gudur Jn train fare is Rs.5220 in First AC, Rs.450 in None, Rs.2060 in Third AC, Rs.3020 in Second AC and Rs.780 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.