close
swap_horiz
close

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
14017
Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad)
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 54 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
19166
Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 50 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
15115
Loknayak Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
07 hr 40 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
14649
Saryu Yamuna Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
07 hr 45 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
19710
Kamakhya Jaipur Kavi Guru Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 11 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 850
3A
₹ 595
SL
₹ 220
05101
Chhapra Delhi Special Fare Special
CPR ()
Chhapra
07 hr 56 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
15715
Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 25 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
15933
Dibrugarh Amritsar Weekly Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 48 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
18191
Utsarg Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 52 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
15053
Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad)
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 15 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
19054
Muzaffarpur Surat Express
CPR ()
Chhapra
08 hr 08 min
FD ()
Faizabad Jn
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train time table

Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad) (15053) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at taking a total of 8 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 402 kms. Utsarg Express (18191) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at taking a total of 8 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 339 kms.
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train Seat Availability

In Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad) (15053), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL70/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Utsarg Express (18191), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL32/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Chhapra to Faizabad Jn is Rs 1390 in First AC (1A), Rs 115 in None (GN), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn Utsarg Express 18191

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn Utsarg Express (18191) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at . Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train fare is Rs.115 in None, Rs.585 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Utsarg Express (18191), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL32/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL116/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad) 15053

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad) (15053) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at . Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Chhapra Lucknow Express(Via Faizabad) (15053), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 84% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL70/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chhapra to Faizabad Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Chhapra to Faizabad Jn is Loknayak Express (15115) which travels a distance of 367 kms in just 7 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Faizabad Jn is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which travels a distance of 402 kms in 8 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Faizabad Jn is Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) which reaches Faizabad Jn with an average delay of just 1 hrs 3 mints. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Faizabad Jn is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Faizabad Jn with an average delay of over 12 hrs 46 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Pnr 8311599070 kanfum tikat
[My query is about PNR 8311599070 for train 12989 AJMER EXPRESS]
edit Answer
21 views
  
0 reply
Train no 12168.. my ticket is wl 10.. and the departure is tomorrow 10:25 am.. will my ticket get confirmed
Please answer it quickly
edit Answer
29 views
  
0 reply
Is archana express 12355 cancelled or not on 20 november 2018
[ My query is about train 12355 ]
edit Answer
84 views
  
0 reply
When will chart gets prepared for 17232 at secunderabad junction for pnr of 4351381062?
Let me know in advance so which would be helpful for the public
edit Answer
89 views
  
1 reply
Why 15622 late running
[ My query is about train 15622 ]
edit Answer
57 views
  
0 reply
Is there more expected delay for 22405?
Delay will be more after this ??
edit Answer
34 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
219 views
  
2 replies
What is the time table of Punjab Mail?
Timing of punjab mail
edit Answer
58 views
  
1 reply
When is the last chart prepared?
[My query is about PNR 4450416821 for train 17231 NS NSL EXP]
edit Answer
154 views
  
1 reply
Does the train 19603 stops at Ramnathpuram station?
[ My query is about train 19604 ]
edit Answer
136 views
  
0 reply
What is meant by waitlisted ticket?
[My query is about PNR 4664222848 for train 12715 SACHKHAND EXP]
edit Answer
148 views
  
1 reply