Chhapra to Dibrugarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Chhapra to Dibrugarh - New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Moranhat) (20504) and New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Bogibeel) (20506).
Chhapra to Dibrugarh New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Moranhat) (20504) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Chhapra to Dibrugarh rajdhani fare is Rs.4935 in First AC, Rs.2180 in Third AC and Rs.2990 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.
Chhapra to Dibrugarh New Delhi Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Bogibeel) (20506) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Chhapra to Dibrugarh rajdhani fare is Rs.4210 in First AC, Rs.1720 in Third AC and Rs.2470 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.