Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Chhapra to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Betul is Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3365 in First AC (1A), Rs 1990 in Second AC (2A), Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 305 in None (GN) and Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2515 in Second AC (2A), Rs 680 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Chhapra to Betul is Ganga Kaveri COVID 19 Special (02670) which travels a distance of 1059 kms in just 18 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Betul is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Festival Special (02521) which travels a distance of 1237 kms in 22 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Betul is Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Betul is Ganga Kaveri Express (12670) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.