Avadh Assam Express (15909) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Amroha station (AMRO) at taking a total of 17 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 805 kms.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Chhapra to Amroha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Amroha is Rs 2695 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Amroha Avadh Assam Express (15909) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Amroha station (AMRO) at . Chhapra to Amroha train fare is Rs.2695 in First AC, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1590 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Chhapra to Amroha is Shaheed Express (14673) which travels a distance of 805 kms in just 16 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Amroha is Loknayak Express (15115) which travels a distance of 870 kms in 21 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Amroha is Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi) (14007) which reaches Amroha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Amroha is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Amroha with an average delay of over 5 hrs 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.