Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Alwar station (AWR) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1110 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Chhapra to Alwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhapra to Alwar is Rs 3375 in First AC (1A), Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL).
Chhapra to Alwar Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) departs from Chhapra station (CPR) at and arrives Alwar station (AWR) at . Chhapra to Alwar train fare is Rs.3375 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Chhapra to Alwar is New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express (19602) which travels a distance of 1092 kms in just 21 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Chhapra to Alwar is Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) which travels a distance of 1110 kms in 23 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Chhapra to Alwar is Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhapra to Alwar is Kishanganj Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (15715) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.