Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1440 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh is Dayodaya Express (12182) which travels a distance of 327 kms in just 5 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh is Kota Jabalpur Express (19809) which travels a distance of 326 kms in 8 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh is Ajmer Durg Weekly Express (18214) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chhabra Gugor to Damoh is Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express (18574) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of over 2 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.