close
swap_horiz
close

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn trains

16127
Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
2S
₹ 95
16129
Chennai Egmore Tuticorin Link Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2S
₹ 95
06063
Tambaram Nagercoil SpecialFare Special
TBM ()
Tambaram
02 hr 45 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12635
Vaigai SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
02 hr 55 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
CC
₹ 395
2S
₹ 110
06013
Tambaram Tirunelveli Special Fare Special
TBM ()
Tambaram
02 hr 55 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12605
Pallavan SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 05 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
CC
₹ 395
2S
₹ 110
12633
Chennai Egmore Kanniyakumari SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
06027
Tambaram Kollam Tri Weekly SpecialFare Special (via Punalur)
TBM ()
Tambaram
03 hr 07 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
82609
Tambaram Kollam Suvidha Special (Via Punlaur )
TBM ()
Tambaram
03 hr 07 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22661
Sethu SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12642
Thirukkural SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 15 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12652
Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 15 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12667
Chennai Egmore Nagercoil Weekly SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 30 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12693
Pearl City (Muthu Nagar) Super Fast Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
16723
Ananthapuri Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
12631
Nellai Superfast Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 15 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12663
Howrah Tiruchchirappalli SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 18 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12665
Howrah Kanniyakumari Superfast Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 18 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
06011
Chennai Egmore Sengottai Weekly Special Fare Special
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 10 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16181
Silambu Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 10 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
12661
Pothigai SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 12 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
12637
Pandian SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
02 hr 58 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
06001
Chennai Egmore Tirunelveli SpecialFare Special
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
82601
Chennai Egmore Tirunelveli Suvidha Special
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22153
Chennai Egmore Salem SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 15 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
16859
Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 23 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 160
2S
₹ 95
12653
Rock Fort (Malai Kottai) SF Express
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
03 hr 20 min
VRI ()
Vridhachalam Jn
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 190
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train time table

Pallavan SF Express (12605) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms. Vaigai SF Express (12635) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at taking a total of 2 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms. Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms. Sethu SF Express (22661) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms.
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train Seat Availability

In Pallavan SF Express (12605), seat availability status is PQWL120/WL92 in Second Seater (2S) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vaigai SF Express (12635), seat availability status is PQWL30/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL91/WL78 in Second Seater (2S) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL141/WL114 in Second Seater (2S) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 395 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn - Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express (12652).

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express (12652) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at . Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 2 suvidha trains run from Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn - Chennai Egmore Tirunelveli Suvidha Special (82601) and Tambaram Kollam Suvidha Special (Via Punlaur ) (82609).

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Chennai Egmore Tirunelveli Suvidha Special (82601) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at .

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Tambaram Kollam Suvidha Special (Via Punlaur ) (82609) departs from Tambaram station (TBM) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at .

info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Pallavan SF Express 12605

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Pallavan SF Express (12605) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at . Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train fare is Rs.395 in Chair Car, Rs.95 in None and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Pallavan SF Express (12605), seat availability status is PQWL120/WL92 in Second Seater (2S) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express 16127

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at . Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.160 in Sleeper, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.95 in Second Seater for this train. In Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL141/WL114 in Second Seater (2S) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Vaigai SF Express 12635

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Vaigai SF Express (12635) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at . Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train fare is Rs.395 in Chair Car, Rs.95 in None and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Vaigai SF Express (12635), seat availability status is PQWL30/WL23 in Chair Car (CC) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL91/WL78 in Second Seater (2S) with 54% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Sethu SF Express 22661

Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn Sethu SF Express (22661) departs from Chennai Egmore station (MS) at and arrives Vridhachalam Jn station (VRI) at . Chennai to Vridhachalam Jn train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close